NEW: A growing series of screencast tutorials is now available on YouTube.
Scopes is a retargetable programming language & infrastructure.
See Downloads for older releases.
- Designed for programming of realtime applications such as games and video/audio processing apps.
- Targets 64-bit Linux, Windows and macOS as well as SPIR-V and GLSL.
- Visual Studio Code extension available.
- Statically typed but fully inferred type system.
- Supports tail-recursive closures as zero-cost abstraction.
- Support for live code generation as well as offline compilation.
- Inferred constant expressions enable explicit deterministic partial evaluation.
- Minimalist self-expanding design: 18K lines of C++, 4K lines of Scopes.
- Built with LLVM and clang for multi-stage programming features and overhead-free interoperability with C libraries.
- Open Source MIT licensed.
See Documentation for more information.