It is true that WhatsApp Messenger is a messaging platform that allows you to chat with your friends and family, however, millions of users also use it as an important tool for the work environment, this is how they share Word, Excel, PDF files, etc., Would you like to sign these documents from the same app? At Depor we will provide you with the steps below.
The aforementioned function is native (own) and It could be developed thanks to a joint work between WhatsApp and DocuSign, the online document signing service. Best of all, you won’t download third-party apps or APK programs that put the information stored on your phone at risk.
Document signing will also be compatible with WhatsApp Web and Desktop versions (Windows and MacOS). It is necessary to highlight that everything will be encrypted by end-to-end encryptionit means that no one will review your files.
- First, it is a tool that is still in its development stage.
- It hasn’t even reached the beta version of WhatsApp for iOS or Android.
- Its use will be simple > suppose a user creates a contract through DocuSign.
- The platform offers you the possibility of send the document to the other party via a WhatsApp link.
- He or she will have to open it and start reading it and even sign it > when he or she does, the creator will receive a notification.
- It is certainly a faster process than sharing it by email.
— WhatsApp Business (@whatsappbiz) November 14, 2023
- Make sure that WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Open the application and enter “Settings”, you do so by tapping on the three vertical dots icon located in the upper right.
- Here you go to “Storage and data” > “Manage storage”.
- At the top you can see how much storage space your entire account takes up. WhatsApp.
- By moving the space bar down, the chats where you have sent or received multimedia files will appear.
- The first on the list is the chat that takes up the most space, even on the right you see the total weight in Kilobytes (KB), Megabytes (MB) or Gigabytes (GB).
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can continue trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?