The best Black Friday deals on gaming monitors – Polygon
I accept ☰
Your games are eager to shine on a new hot gaming monitor
Graphic: Will Joel/Polygon | Source Images: Samsung, Acer [a combination of original artwork with multiple third-party assets]
If you buy something from Polygon links, Vox Media may earn a commission. View our ethics statement.
Black Friday is a prime opportunity to invest in a new gaming monitor, whether you’re looking for something simple and affordable like the Acer Nitro We’ve got lots of great deals you might want to check out. For high rollers, there are plenty of OLED gaming monitors like the 45-inch LG UltraGear Curved OLED on sale, as well as excellent high refresh rate 4K monitors like the Samsung Odyssey Arc. Below, we’ve listed all the best deals on gaming panels available across the internet from various retailers, with everything sorted by their maximum resolution.
If you’re all set with a monitor, check out some of our other Black Friday coverage, including the best Black Friday deals, the best board game deals, as well as deals on SSDs and microSD cards.
The best Black Friday deals on 1080p gaming monitors
- The 27-inch MSI G271CP Gaming Monitor is on sale for $124.99 (was $209.99).
- The Acer Nitro 27-inch monitor offers a 180Hz refresh rate and is on sale for $129.99, its lowest price ever (was $199.99).
- The Ceptor 32-inch curved gaming monitor with a 240Hz refresh rate is currently discounted to $229.97 (was $249.99).
- The 27-inch Acer Nitro XF273 is a flat-panel monitor with a 144 Hz refresh rate. You can currently pick it up for $149.99 (was $249.99).
- The Acer Nitro XZ320Q offers a 165Hz refresh rate and a 32-inch curved, 1080p panel. It’s currently priced at $169.99 on Newegg (was $229.99).
The best Black Friday deals on 1440p monitors
- The 27-inch LG UltraGear OLED monitor with a 240Hz refresh rate is currently discounted to $778.47 at Amazon (was $999.99). The IPS model of the 27-inch UltraGear monitor with a 165Hz refresh rate is also on sale at Amazon for $199.99 ($299.99).
- A slightly less expensive 240Hz option, the 27-inch Acer Predator X27U is currently on sale for $699.99 (was $999.99) at B&H Photo.
- One of the most unique gaming monitors to hit the market, the 45-inch Corsair Xenon Flex offers a 240Hz refresh rate and features a panel that can change from flat to curved. Right now, the Xenon is on sale for $1,299.99 (was $1,999.99).
- The 49-inch ASUS ROG Strix XG49WCR is a curved gaming monitor with a 165 Hz refresh rate. You can currently buy one for $950.22 (was $999).
- Dell’s 32-inch, 165Hz curved gaming monitor is currently on sale for $239.99 through Best Buy and Dell (was $349.99).
- HP’s Omen 34-inch curved gaming panel is capable of a 165Hz refresh rate and is currently available for $329.99 (was $479.99). However, if you want a similarly priced model that’s VESA mount compatible, Newegg is offering the 34-inch 144Hz Gigabyte G34WQC for $329.99 (was $399.99).
- Best Buy is offering the OLED version of Samsung’s Odyssey G9 gaming monitor at its best price ever. The impressive 49-inch screen is on sale for $1,199.99 (was $1,799.99). A slightly older model of the OLED G9, the G93SC, is on sale at Amazon for $999.99. The new model offered by Best Buy includes a remote control and a few other smart features, but is otherwise identical to the model being sold by Amazon.
- You can also get the QLED model of the Odyssey G9, with a 120 Hz refresh rate, at its lowest price ever. You can buy the 49-inch monitor for $799.99 ($1,199.99).
The best Black Friday deals on 4K monitors
- If you need a 32-inch panel with a higher refresh rate, the LG UltraGear 32GQ750-B is on sale for $498.14 (was $699.99).
- If you need a more modest 4K panel, you can currently find the Asus Tuf VG289Q1A 28-inch Gaming Monitor on sale for $239.99 ($289.99) at Best Buy and Amazon.
- Normally $499.99, you can currently find the 32-inch MSI G321CU on sale for $379.99 at Amazon. This curved, 4K monitor is capable of a 144Hz refresh rate, and is FreeSync compatible.
- The Samsung Odyssey Arc is currently available at Amazon and B&H Photo for $1,799.99, which is the lowest price we’ve seen for a 55-inch curved 4K monitor with a 165Hz refresh rate.
- The flat panel Odyssey Neo G7 is a 43-inch 4K gaming monitor with a 144 Hz refresh rate. Currently, you can buy one from Best Buy for $499.99 (was $999.99).
Back to top ↑ Vox MediaVox Media logo.
© 2023 Vox Media, Inc. All rights reserved