- How to know if they read your WhatsApp message even if there is no double blue check
- What is the “Parallel View” button in WhatsApp
WhatsApp It is one of the platforms that many users tend to use to communicate with all their friends, including those who are far away. Through it you have the opportunity to modify your texts, change the color of the application, among others.
But now “private messages” have become fashionable.those that no one but you can see. How can you activate them in WhatsApp? Well, it’s quite easy and they are already available on platforms like Android and iPhone.
LOOK: How to know if your partner is “online” without opening WhatsApp
Best of all, you don’t need to download strange APKs or third-party programs from Google Play. You just need to have the updated Meta app.
How to activate “private messages” on WhatsApp
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- After that we go to Privacy.
- Then we click on “Screen lock”.
- At that moment we must choose how we want our WhatsApp to be protected.
- We can choose the Face ID, the pattern, the fingerprint, among others.
- Now we go to the conversation or messages that we want to be private.
- We click on our friend’s profile photo.
WHATSAPP | In this simple way you can put a lock on all your WhatsApp conversations. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- A new menu will appear where we must choose “Chat Blocking”.
- At that moment it will ask us to block our conversation with whatever we want.
- Now you will see a “Blocked Chats” tab in your conversations list.
- When you open it, only you will be able to see those chats. With this you will have activated the famous “private messages”.
Follow us on our social networks: