The information you send or receive through WhatsApp It is very important because it has practically become a kind of notepad or gallery for multimedia files. Thousands of users have searched online forums for the solution when they mistakenly deleted all their personal and group conversations. Is there hope of recovering them? Fortunately yes, but you will only keep 90% of the information.
How do you delete all chats in your account WhatsApp? There are times when you lend your phone to a minor and by chance they access the “Chats” > “Chat history” > “Delete all chats” sections.. You may also have done it out of simple curiosity, since there is no option here to “Undo” the action.
At the beginning we said that you are only going to recover 90% of the information, this as long as you have created a backup between those days or three weeks ago since your conversations were deleted. To clarify the point, the solution is to restore the most recent backup.
The steps to recover your WhatsApp conversations that you deleted by mistake
- First, go to the Google Play Store and search WhatsApp.
- Now, uninstall the application from the same Android store > download the Meta app again.
- Open it and click “Accept and continue” > enter the country where you live, zip code and your phone number.
- The next step is to click “Next” > “Ok” > and you will receive the verification code by text message or phone call (authentication is automatic).
- Enter your two-step verification key if you have activated it.
- This is the most important part, you will see the following message: “To find and restore your backup from Google Drive, allow WhatsApp can access contacts, photos, media, and files on your device.”
- Tap “Continue” to restore the last backup you generated and recover your chats.
- Finally, wait for the restoration process to finish.
- As noted, you will only recover 90% of your conversations (if you created a copy two or three weeks ago since your chats were deleted).
The reasons not to remove the SIM card from your cell phone where you use WhatsApp
- First, we tell you that your WhatsApp account will not be closed if you expel the chip.
- The first drawback is that you will be left without an internet connection (if you browse with mobile data).
- If WhatsApp goes down worldwide, you will be incommunicado, as you will not be able to make or receive phone calls or text messages.
- Information from your personal and group conversations would also be at risk (including multimedia files).
- If someone with bad intentions gets hold of the removed SIM card, they could steal your account.
- You just have to insert the chip into another cell phone and register on WhatsApp. Is it possible? Yes, because you will receive the verification code.
Did you find this WhatsApp trick interesting? We tell you that this messaging application is constantly changing and updating, so new shortcuts, codes and tools are always coming out that will make your experience sending or receiving texts, stickers or multimedia content more fun. To continue discovering the news you will only need to enter the following link with more WhatsApp notes in Mag, and that’s it. Do not miss it!
Follow us on our social networks: