October 13, 2021 • The Recorded Future Team
Predict21 is a wrap! Over the course of two days, there were more than 40 presentations and 70 speakers, covering a wide range of topics including adversary TTP trends, dark web, deep fakes, building a fusion center and much more. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!
Below are five notable quotes from Day 2 of Predict21:
- “Ultimately the real goal of intelligence is to break down the FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) cycle necessary to create trust. And trust is important because it allows you to take action.” — Stu Solomon, President, Recorded Future
- “If you don’t bring a security capability that’s integrated and fused with the business, I don’t know how you can truly protect your business.” — Andy Bonillo, Global Head of Threat Management & Incident Response, TikTok
- “Passwords are for treehouses.” — Frank Abagnale, cybersecurity and fraud prevention expert, bestselling author and subject of “Catch Me If You Can”
- “We start with intelligence, because we are obsessed with intelligence in our platform. We are constantly adding new sources, on a weekly basis, to ensure that no matter where threat actors are speaking or engaging, that we have the eyes and ears listening in so you have insight to the risk to your organization.” — Craig Adams, Chief of Product and Engineering, Recorded Future
- “Ever since we started, our vision has been to build a threat-oriented digital twin of the world, and to do this at internet scale and in real time. We do this to enable both humans and algorithms to do analytics.” — Staffan Truvé, Chief Technical Officer & Co-Founder, Recorded Futuret
If you missed any of the sessions and want to watch a replay, go here.