We are pleased to announce that Amazon Web Services (AWS) has achieved FedRAMP JAB authorization on an additional nine AWS services. These services provide capabilities that enable your organization to:
- Assemble and deploy serverless architectures in powerful new ways using AWS Serverless Application Repository
- Simplify application delivery and complete workload migration to the cloud using Amazon AppStream 2.0
- Protect access to applications, services, and IT resources using AWS Secrets Manager
- Send messages to your customers through multiple channels all around the world using Amazon Pinpoint
- Provide developer and data scientists with the ability to build, train, and deploy machine learning models quickly using Amazon SageMaker
- Easily create video-on-demand content for broadcast and multiscreen delivery at scale using AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- Meet, chat, and place business calls inside and outside your organization, all using Amazon Chime
- Provide seamless experience across voice and chat for your customers and agents at a lower cost with Amazon Connect
- Send mail from within any application including transactional, marketing, or mass email communications with Amazon Simple Email Service
AWS US East and US West Regions (FedRAMP Moderate authorization)
- Amazon AppStream 2.0
- Amazon Chime
- Amazon Connect
- Amazon Pinpoint
- Amazon SageMaker
- Amazon Simple Email Service
- AWS Secrets Manager
- AWS Serverless Application Repository
- AWS Elemental MediaConvert
AWS GovCloud (US) Region (FedRAMP High authorization)
AWS is continually expanding the scope of our compliance programs to help enable your organization to use our services for sensitive and regulated workloads. Today, AWS offers 86 services authorized in the AWS US East and US West Regions under FedRAMP Moderate, and 75 services authorized in the AWS GovCloud (US) Region under FedRAMP High.
To learn what other public sector customers are achieving with AWS, visit our Customer Success page and choose Public Sector. Stay tuned for future updates at AWS Services in Scope by Compliance Program. If you have feedback about this post, submit comments in the Comments section below.
Want more AWS Security how-to content, news, and feature announcements? Follow us on Twitter.