Join Us at Detect ‘19 the Threat Intelligence Event of the Year
Detect ’19 is the single largest conference dedicated to threat intelligence. We will be bringing together enterprise organizations and government agencies under one roof to learn about and discuss threat intelligence best practices and the ever-changing landscape of cyber threats. This year we’re gathering the Guardians of the Cyberverse, and we’d like you to join us!
At Detect ’19 you’ll be able to:
- Immerse yourself in 45+ hours of education and training
- Choose from 40+ breakout sessions designed for every experience level
- Listen to peer presentations highlighting real-world issues and solutions
- Network, network, network with your peers in a social setting
- Earn 15+ CPE Credits to keep your credential current
Detect ’19 Dates & Venue
September 29 – October 2, 2019
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
National Harbor, MD
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
1. Harness the Value of Threat Intelligence Data
2. Learn and Collaborate with Fellow “GUARDIANS”
3. Meet Other Threat Intelligence “DETECTives”
4. Make Your Money Work for You—Earn CPE Credits
5. Turbocharge Your Team—Share Knowledge, Energy, and New Ideas
Call for Papers Closes May 18, 2019. Get Your Topics In Now!
Detect ’19 brings together the best and brightest subject matter experts in the field of cyber threat intelligence. We’re looking for speakers to share their knowledge and vision with our community. Submit for our call to papers before it’s too late, we need your expertise and insight. Submissions close May 18, so get your topics in now!
Deadline for Submissions: May 18, 2019
Notification of Acceptance: June 26, 2019
For more details on the call for papers, check out our Detect ’19 Speakers Page.
Be an Early Bird. Register Before July 31st and Become a Conference VIP!
As a VIP you’ll receive a host of privileges and much more. Be an Early Bird.
Earn 15+ CPE Credits to keep your credential current!
Get direct, hands-on training at a bargain price. This is your chance to absorb it like a sponge! Earn 15+ CPE credits to maintain your CISSP.
Justify Your Attendance
We’ll Save You a Seat
Whether you are IT Personnel, threat analysts, security operations personnel, or CISO/CSO, Detect ‘19 is a must-attend event for all security professionals! As a fellow guardian of the cyberverse, we understand that getting out and mingling with your peers can not only be good fun but a chance to share and collaborate with other security experts. You’ll be able to head back to the office refreshed with newfound knowledge and vision to continue your quest to save the world from cyber threats.
See you in DC,
The Anomali Team
Check out a video from Detect ‘18 and see what’s in store for you at Detect ‘19:
About the Author