- Networks and devices will keep getting compromised. You need a strategy to protect your most critical applications and assets.
- Bromium Protected App protects your high-value assets (HVAs) against compromised devices
- On October 23, 2018, analysts from voke, Inc. and Bromium will discuss how organizations can use Bromium Protected App as a practical way to separate sensitive applications and data from risky systems, while still giving employees the access they need.
Bromium has pioneered a revolutionary approach to application security by containing threats inside micro-virtual machines to protect users from malware trying to get it through email attachments, malicious links, and downloadable files.
The newest innovation from Bromium brings virtualization-based security to organizations who are trying to protect their critical IP and high-value assets, even if they are being accessed from endpoints that cannot be trusted.
With Bromium Protected App, you can provide end-to-end protection around sensitive assets in your applications. The new solution allows you to completely isolate sensitive applications and secure network connections between clients and servers. At the same time, it enables your authorized users to continue to access the applications and data they need to do their jobs. Protected App ensures sensitive data remains secure, so you can focus on what matters most: building the best applications for your business.
- Learn why it is important to provide secure access to high-value assets, even if you have already taken steps to secure the endpoint
- Hear how hardware-enforced virtualization can be applied to protect mission-critical assets and IP
- Discuss why zero-trust and network segmentation are falling short of protecting against compromised devices
All registrants will also receive a copy of the voke, Inc. Impact Note on Bromium Protected App.
If you can’t attend the live webinar on October 23, register to receive the on-demand webinar replay.
The post How Virtualization Protects Your High-Value Assets [Webinar] appeared first on Bromium.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from Bromium authored by Jessica Morales. Read the original post at: https://www.bromium.com/virtualization-protects-high-value-assets-webinar/