Pachyderm is looking for its first sales and business hire. You will be incredibly influential as we refine our go-to-market and sales strategy moving forward. This is a “jack of all trades” position and will be expected to participate in a variety of tasks in addition to a traditional sales role. Pachyderm is coming off an amazing year (with real revenue and 6-figure deals) and is looking to carry that momentum forward.
Compensation will include a healthy base, sales incentives, and generous equity.
Who we are: Pachyderm is an enterprise data science platform.
Data pipelines in Pachyderm are defined by Docker containers which allows data scientists to build production grade pipelines out of any languages and libraries. Pachyderm also offers the most advanced data governance suite on the market — it tracks the lineage and versioning of your data as it flows through pipelines giving you deep insight into where data came from and how it’s changed over time.
Teams that find themselves struggling to maintain a growing mess of advance data science tasks such as machine learning or bioinformatics/genomics research have been able to greatly simplify their system by relying on Pachyderm to do the heavy lifting so they can focus on the business logic in their data pipelines.
Learn about our team: pachyderm.com/aboutus
Who you are:
– Maybe you’re an experienced SDR or AE and are ready to see what you can really accomplish in the right setting.
– You love a challenge and helping to define and iterate on best practices.
– You want to make an impact and have ownership over a wide variety job — everything from lead qualification to closing enterprise deals.
– The thought of following the standard sales trajectory (SDR -> AE -> Snr. AE) is unappealing.
– You’re hungry and curious! You want to learn something new and aren’t scared of selling technical products to technical people.
– Prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline.
– Create (and iterate on!) a repeatable process to qualify and close new customers with our founders.
– Partner with customers to collect their feedback and represent them internally as we expand our product.
– Monitor support channels and social media for potential prospects.
– Occasional travel for seminars, trade shows and other marketing related events.
– Flexible. This is an early stage start-up and you should not expect to do the same thing twice.
– The role is based in SF. Remote is not an option at this time.
– Sales experience is required.
– Start-up experience is a plus.